Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pesto Cheesecake

So a friend and I had a jewelry party this past week and I was super excited to try this new recipe. It is so easy and very delicious! I have never had so many people ask me for my recipe. It was by far the highlight of my cooking career.




Pesto Cheesecake
1 (7 oz) container Pesto
2 (8 oz) packages of Cream Cheese
2 eggs

Mix ingredients together. Put in spring form pan. You can either use 9" or I used two 4.75" pans.  Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until sets up and browns on the top.

Top with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce:
1 Jar Roasted Red Peppers
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
Pepper to taste


Cut roasted peppers into bite size pieces. Mix all ingredients together. Top cheesecake with red pepper sauce and place in warm oven until parmesan cheese in the sauce has melted. Serve with french bread or crackers.

To find the 4.75" Spring Form Pans:
Crate and Barrel or Williams-Sonoma

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment