Monday, February 8, 2010

Cowboy Stew

Thanks Brit for keeping me accountable for our weekly recipes. Since I missed a week here or there, I am trying to catch up which in returns mean more simple recipes! This recipe even though it only takes about 15 minutes to make and is super easy is also very filling and satisfying. It's warm, perfect for winter days. And since there is able to be a huge cold front this is the perfect choice. I must credit Susan (the most amazing cook ever!), my bible study teacher, as she is the one to create this recipe.

Cowboy Stew
2 lbs ground beef
1 onion chopped
48 oz ranch style beans
2 cans minestrone soup (Progressive is a good choice)
1 can rotel tomatoes (you choose how spicy or not spicy you want your stew to be)

Brown meat with onions. Once browned add other ingredients. Serve hot. The End...that's all you do...seriously...it's worth trying!

This recipe is so easy I don't really have any helpful tips.

-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment